Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My 1st Trimester as Mommy Melai

On my first trimester, People won’t notice that I am pregnant but I noticed some of the common signs of early pregnancy; nausea, tender nipples and breast, fatigue and frequent urination. In this week’s I start a healthy lifestyle right away. I stop drinking coffee and soft drinks. Due to nausea, I’m beginning to hate foods because whenever I eat something in just a minute I vomit it all, the reason why I lose a little weight in this stage of my pregnancy. On my first week my husband comes with me to seek prenatal care and check-up from an OB-GYNE and this was the time I started taking prenatal vitamins and supplements. I underwent Laboratory test and Trans-B ultrasound wherein I and my husband saw my Baby for the first time. He was a cute little fetus and we don’t know the gender yet.

Nausea & headache is a terrible one, then dizziness yet you want to look good and feel good. I'm losing my appetite. maybe one of the reason I'm skinnier than before; good thing I had prenatal vitamins, milk and healthy food..


I'm getting skinny but my breast is fuller than before,
I can't even wear my old undies.


Our little angel's first picture. In his 10th week. We don't know the gender yet.
but we are glad to know that the heartbeat is normal and the baby is healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment