Saturday, January 21, 2012

Soon-to-be-MOM

. So in-love with the precious life I'm carrying inside of me...
Going through a series of changes physically and emotionally,
there so much learning to take place
It's been 8 months since I stride in this exciting journey of pregnancy.
Mystery, sensuality, wonder and delight, I’m expecting! I should be.




Pregnancy isn’t all about nausea and medical test; it is also the time of excitement, anticipation and above all…. Joy. Prenatal diet, exercise regimen, plan the birth and trust my instinct, my body and my mom to guide me through the amazing miraculous process of pregnancy and childbirth.

My husband and I named our First Baby as Francisco Jace, having this little angel, our first baby and the fact that we’re from a long term engagement makes us more proud and excited. He is the living proof of the loved my husband and I shared












No comments:

Post a Comment