Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Confession of a Mommyrazzi

I used to love pictures eventhough I don't have professional skills in taking photos. Point and shoot that's how photogeeks called it. And when Digital Photography came out, I became obsess about it, I started with digicams and cameraphones and decided to buy my own DSLR.

I just love capturing every moment, every events and even small details. And thanks to the new world of digital photography, taking photo snaps nowadays was so easy. Capturing every little stuff because of neverending technology development is within our reach,
From camera fones to handy digital cameras, ipads, tablets and other gadgets that has a camera.

Oh, I love to snap pictures of my pets, my collections, the places I go to, the stuff I like or I bought and the food I eat. Then one day this cute little Man came into my life and everything has change a bit, he started to invade my camera, my phone, my ipad and my social networking accounts. Too bad I broke my dslr's lenses and Still planning to buy a new one, so I wasn't able to used it as of now. Good thing I have my digital cameras, my samsung galaxy s and my ipad. It was so easy to capture every moments and milestone of my Baby Boy Cisco.

Since his Dad is working more than 8 hours per day that he wasn't able to see our son's milestones, I'm thankful that Technology helps us to easily record every special detail of our little man.

Plus the fact that I don't live with my parents that made them misses their grandson; using my facebook account and uploading some shots of my baby makes my parents so happy on seeing my son's photo.. grow each day.

Some of my friends and relatives enjoys seeing my Son's pictures popping everyday on their fb screen but some are annoyed and I guess they're tired of it. Who cares! Sorry for that... And I think it isn't my problem anymore. There's a restriction, hide and unfriend button anyway. Ooops I'm not angry about it, I'm just stating facts.

I'm happy seeing my Son's developmental stage. Now I understand why some Mom are super OC (obsessive compulsive) just like what happened in me. May be they are so so proud or may be they want to connect to their relatives; whatever reason it is! Oh well. You've got an ally here. Momma...momma raaazzzi! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment